Colorado Microfinance Alliance Volunteer Opportunity
Volunteer with the Colorado Microfinance Alliance!
Great opportunity for the individual looking to be engaged with microfinance organizations based in Colorado.
The Colorado Microfinance Alliance is a consortium of both domestic and international microfinance practitioners, donors, educators, students, and professionals. We are committed to raising the profile of microfinance in the Colorado region through a central organization that facilitates learning opportunities for the public, microfinance practitioners, and their clients. The Alliance brings one online location that offers information about the Alliances partner organizations, a central calendar of microfinance-related activities in Colorado, and collaborative tools designed for networking and practical use for those involved in local microfinance.
- Help with website updates, help establish Facebook and Twitter presence.
- Keep track of updates of member organizations.
- Opportunities to assist Board Members on research papers/projects.
- Attend Board meetings (every other month)
- Help with planning and promotion of CMA events.
- 4 month commitment of 5 hours a week
- Tech savvy – experience with WordPress preferred (but not required)
- Creative self-starter
- Must be passionate about microfinance!
Please submit a resume to Jesse Golland at email@example.com